My husband has gotten a head start in the courtyard planting raspberries, figs, grapes and herbs. When the house is ready, the garden will be too!
Our thyme has really taken off. We have some great parsley too. I think this purple flower is Lesser Periwinkle – Petite Pervenche and that it’s intertwined with Curly Dock which I’ve read you can eat. Also coming in nicely is our Framboisier “Sumo“. So big and tasty!
- Identifying wildflowers from Grow Wild.
- Planting a wildflower garden from French Gardening.
- List of edible weeds from Expanded Conciousness.
- I’m in awe of Scottish ex-pat Hardworkinghippy and her French partner Fabrice. They are Permaculture pioneers in Normandy.
- More about Permaculture from Toby Hemenway.